1 the condition of being serrated; "the serrations of a city skyline"
2 a row of notches; "the pliers had serrations to improve the grip"
3 a single notch in a row of notches; "one of the serrations was broken off"
- Italian: dentatura all meanings
Serration may refer to:
- A notch on a serrated blade or tooth used as an aid in cutting
- The shape of certain leaf margins
- In vexillology, a flag pattern of two colors joined at a serrated edge
- In aeronautics, an airframe shape used in stealth aircraft
- In extrusion, the profile of a screw thread cross section
- The Serrate radar detector used in World War II by Lichtenstein to track German planes